Assassin’s Creed Origins Update 6 Out Now! Here’s What’s It’s Going to Bring
The Assassin’s Creed Origins Update 6 patch is out now, and it’s a huge 3GB in size! This update brings a new mode, some changes to the game’s NPC’s, and many more.
Assassins Creed Origins
Assassins Creed Origins PS4
Assassins Creed Origins Xbox One
Assassins Creed Origins Season Pass
Assassins Creed Origins Season Pass PS4
Assassins Creed Origins Season Pass Xbox One
Listed below are the highlights of this patch. This update is quite big, so if you want to check out everything in detail, you can do so HERE.
Assassin’s Creed Origins Update 6 Patch Highlights:
- New “Nightmare” difficulty mode added
- NPC Scaling option, “Enemy Auto Level,” added. This makes enemies scale up to the player’s level.
- New “Horde Mode” added to the Arena
- HD support for HDR display on PC added
- Improved NPC reactions
- Fixed: Health regeneration
- Old Habit Acievement/Trophy unlock fixed
- Issues preventing “Game Progression” static to reach 100% fixed
- Stability improvements
- Hair, hood, and beard customization options added in the Gear Menu
- “Uncompleted Locations” filter added to the world map
- “Quit to Desktop” option added to Pause menu
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
The Assassin’s Creed Origins December update is going to be packed with more content that will surely bring in more challenges.