What is a wishlist and how does it work?
The wishlist is an archive collection of your favorite games that you can choose from our site.
It is where users can choose the games they want to bookmark for future giveaways and rewards program that Allkeyshop.com use as a basis for sending prizes to users and participants.
This is also a good tool to gauge and check the games that are in demand which we can use to know the next game that we will add in Steamkeybox.com
How can i access my wishlist?
- You can access your wishlist through navigating on Allkeyshop.com’s homepage through this tab.
- Click the tab and a drop down menu will appear and simply choose «View My Lists» under «Wish List»
- Upon clicking «View My Lists» you will be taken to the page where you can start to add games on your wishlist.
- Click «Create New List» to add a Label/Title/Name to the game you want to add.
- A window will pop out for you to input your desired Label/Title and Name for the game.
- Here is an example where the the title for the new game is “Assassins Creed Origins”
- You can now add a game into this list by simply typing the keyword for “Assassins Creed Origins” into the space provided
- You can add all Assassins Creed games as you wish and even include other platforms (PS4, Xbox One). You can also include different versions of the game from DLC’s to Season Pass. It’s your choice on what to add.
- After choosing the game that you want to add to your wishlist, you can now click «Save Order» to update your list and the game will be added to your existing wishlist.
- To check if the game was successfully added to your wishlist, Click «My Lists» to go to your main Wishlist page.
- All the games listed on your list will be found here.
- You can also check other lists by clicking «Top Lists» and «Top Wishlists»
- Other users wishlist can be found here.
- Personally named wishlists can also be viewed by other users.
Always be sure to make your wishlist and keep it updated!
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can contact us through our live chat support (bottom right) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than happy to help you.