Top Deal | Blackguards 2
Blackguards 2 is a “dark” fantasy turn-based RPG focused on strategic battles and epic quests. It will still be based on the RPG rulebook of the 1st game, but it will come along with some revisions, optimizations and some simplifications. If not in battle, players take on a lot of quests and manage the development of their characters. As common in RPGs, the quests will offer optional and alternative plotlines.
Having only 4 characters in the beginning wouldn’t be enough so they introduced mercenaries to the field which made the game more diverse. You can have 9 of them and you can also deploy them anywhere you want at the beginning of a fight. Mercenaries are a varied lot with fighters, mages, assassins and more making up the ranks you can find. There are also instances when you will be forced to prepare to defend your own. If you lose the fight, you can simply just go ahead and invade again.
The game’s design is superb, the details of the map are fine, and every battle is unique.You can really see that the developers put a lot of details in this game. Also, what makes it good is that it’s not too difficult nor too easy, which makes it not too boring yet not frustrating. Overall this game is loads of fun, a good challenge for those who love turn-based gameplay. If you loved the first Blackguards game then this game is definitely for you!
- Recruit mercenaries, find upgrades and build an indomitable army
- Find the Vanquishers of the Nine Hordes and see what has become of Takate, Naurim and Zurbaran
- A story with many twists and turns, fateful decisions and more than 20 challenging hours of playtime awaits you
- Command up to 20 characters in your party and lead them to death or glory
- Master and finish the game on many different non-linear paths
- Make decisions influencing your squad and the ending of the game
- Choose your spells, talents and skills wisely, since they dictate your strategy on the battlefield. Give priority to offensive or tactic in challenging battles
- Interact with your environment and let walls collapse or even discover new routes on your journey through Aventuria
- Lay waste to your enemies with powerful spells and abilities. But be on your guard: your foes may wield them as well
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / GT ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or higher
Computer RAM: 2 GB RAM
Free Diskspace: 10GB
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
Graphics memory: 256 MB
Soundcard, mouse and keyboard: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Direct X: DirectX 9.0C or higher