The Division Tops the United Kingdom Chart!
Tom Clancy’s The Division is killing it in the UK Chart!
In a blog that was previously posted by Ubisoft, they mentioned that “The Division is breaking records,” and indeed they are. According to the sales monitoring Chart-Track, The Division came out as the biggest-selling Q1 release ever; even beating the former title holder for 11 years- Gran Turismo 4 which came out in 2005. Not to mention that for that specific region, The Division is also the largest launch under the Tom Clancy games.
This is based on disc sales only and it doesn’t include digital sales. PlayStation 4 sales were at 54% and Xbox One was at 45 %.
Here is the Top 20 that was found on the list:
1. Tom Clancy’s The Division
2. Far Cry Primal
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
4. FIFA 16
5. Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
6. LEGO Marvel Avengers
7. Grand Theft Auto V
8. Forza Motorsport 6
9. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD
10. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Siege
11. Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls Collection
12. Minecraft: Xbox Edition
13. Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate
14. LEGO Jurassic World
15. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
16. Minecraft: Story Mode
17. Rise of the Tomb Raider
18. Star Wars Battlefront
19. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
20. WWE 2K16
Is your favorite game on the list? What do you think of The Division topping the sales in UK? Let us know in the comments below.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Check out the stunning Hitman Season Premier Trailer and see all of Agent 47’s disguises plus stunning locations in the game!