Sudden Strike 4 Linux Support Is Confirmed By Kalypso Media
Kalypso Media’s Sudden Strike 4 Linux support is confirmed. This latest tactical game from Kalypso Media will have its players go on three extensive campaigns that are set in the era of World War II.
Not many games are Linux supported, however, “Kalypso Media sure are becoming Linux friendly aren’t they!” said in the GamingOnLinux site.
Sudden Strike 4 is the fourth of this RTS series. It will bring you to the historical era of World War II.
- Sudden Strike 4 offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting.
- Three campaigns with over 20 missions to test your tactical skills and determining the outcome of significant WWI battles.
- As one of the nine commanders, lead your army on the battlegrounds of the biggest military conflict in history.
- Command more than 100 authentic units – including the Königtiger tank, the katyusha launcher, and the Hawker Typhoon fighter plane.
- Pit yourself against other commanders in the competitive multiplayer mode.
- The PC version features modding support with Steam Workshop integration.
If you haven’t seen it yet, here’s the Sudden Strike 4 gameplay trailer:
Sudden Strike 4 is announced to come out on Spring of 2017 available for PC, Mac, Linux, and PlayStation 4.