Rocket League Rumble Game Mode Comes with Silly Power-ups
Rocket League Rumble will come as a free update in September
Rocket League is rocking it with its game modes! Coming this September is another exciting game mode called Rocket League Rumble. Rumble adds an epic battle-royale style matches complete with power-ups. And speaking of which, these 11 power-ups are randomized, and you’d laugh your socks off at how silly some of these are!
Critic Average(26 ratings)
User Average(967 ratings)
Critic+User Average(993 ratings)
Rocket League Rumble Power-ups
- The Boot – Kicks opponent’s car
- Disruptor – Forces opponent to drive uncontrollably
- Freezer – Freezes the ball in-place
- Grappling Hook – Pulls you towards the ball
- Haymaker – Punches the ball
- Magnetizer – Attracts the ball to your car
- Plunger – Grabs the ball via plunger and cord
- Power Hitter – Allows you to hit everything harder
- Spike – Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it
- Swapper – Change positions on the field with your opponent
- Tornado – Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud
Here’s a sneak peek at some of these power-ups:
Looks like Rocket League has got its fun meter up to a higher level with this upcoming update! Which of these power-ups will easily become your favorite? Leave us a comment below!
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Get to play a twist on basketball with the Rocket League Hoops free update!