PUBG Xbox One Patch Launches Today, First Ever Patch Brings Variety Of Fixes
Nearly a week ago, PUBG launched on Xbox One, and now a PUBG Xbox One patch will launch today. The game is part of the Xbox Game Preview which is the equivalent of Steam’s Early Access so bugs can still be expected in the game, so continuous updates can be expected.
The patch includes a variety of fixes for some minor things like typos, animations, and some functions. Icons are also now more visible on the HUD and the map. Equipment icons for the HUD and player icons for the map. The update also disables the keyboard function that was discovered by players earlier during the game’s launch.
The PUBG Xbox One Patch will be live today at 1 AM PT, 4 AM ET, 10 AM UK, and 11 AM CET. No maintenance time is needed for the patch and players would just need to restart their consoles to receive the fixes.
PUBG Xbox One Patch Notes
- Gas can now be used while on bike or bike with sidecar
- Equipment icons on HUD will now be visible
- Player icon is now more clearly visible on the world map
- UI prompts now appear when reload and enter a vehicle options are present
- Tweaked hair colour options
- Cleaned up sidecar passenger animations in first person view
- Fixed player camera issues while a passenger on the backseat of a Buggy
- Addressed arm animations specific to holding some weapons
- Character now correctly faces the proper direction when stopping while swimming
- First pass visual and performance improvements
- Slightly improved anti-aliasing on Xbox One and Xbox One S
- Localization updates for Vietnamese, Spanish,(Spain/Mexico)
- Controls on motorcycle no longer inverted
- Keyboard functionality is disabled
- Fixed instances of player nametags not properly displaying in the lobby during Squad and Duo play
- Fixed minor animation while crouching and prone
- Fixed issues where curtains on windows block line of sight of players in the TPP mode
- Fixed an issue where when Squad leader left the party, voice chat ceased to function as intended
- Fixed issue where players could lean out of vehicles even when obstructed
- Fixed collision of cardboard boxes in Yasnaya city
- Fixed typo in the controller guide
- Other minor fixes
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
PUBG Killcam and 3D Replay Features Included on Launch
The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds launch for the Xbox One included the killcam and 3D replay features.