The second Ghost Recon Wildlands update has been released for PC and consoles, and it comes with fixes on almost any of the game’s issues. These issues include disconnections while playing in multiplayer, as well as issues on missions.
Here’s the full patch notes for you:
Some players have been having issues with some missions in the game. After investigating, the team has implemented fixes. They have also fixed the XP farming exploit related to the “Rebellion Rising” mission which caused interference with co-op.
– Various mission markers and GPS pathfinding have been adjusted
– These missions are now unlocked correctly for players who have reported issues:
– Various mission triggers have been adjusted which smoothens the player’s progress and game experience.
– Fixed dialogue and barks that would not trigger correctly.
– These missions are now replayable:
– NPCs in “Stop the Convoy” missions now exit vehicles properly
Various tweaks and fixes have been implemented when unlocking trophy and weapon packs. Issues that are related to the Charactersmith model not being positioned correctly were also fixed. Players who prefer to play with the HUD completely hidden can now select the type of intel they choose to collect when interacting with files or NPCs.
– Trophy requirements adjustments:
– Fixed some weapon packs that are not unlocking properly:
– Fixed issue on character hiding behind menus in some situations.
– HUD will now update when XP boosters are activated.
Some replication issues in co-op sessions between players were detected. This update will provide “a more consistent experience” between Ghosts that share the same game session.
– Various replication issues corrected:
– These achievements should now be awarded to all players in the missions below:
– Fixed a bug that register hits with a 0.5-second lag.
– Fixed kick/ban vote notifications.
– Fixed game freezes in 4-player sessions.
Some issues that caused some player disconnections have been detected and fixed. The patch should make the experience more solid.
– Fixed various disconnection bugs.
– Fixed a bug where the user could not reconnect to a previous session.
– Fixed errors when looking for public sessions.
Fixes and improvements on gameplay-related issues have been added, including those that were reported by some players.
Players are now able to select the vehicle they want to spawn when using the “Drop Vehicle” rebel skill.
– Fixed XP awarded when killing an enemy undetected.
– Fixed a bug where sometimes vehicle seats could stay booked after NPC exiting.
– Fixed a bug where the player would take cover too far from certain props.
– Players can no longer teleport to safe houses while being hunted.
– The Medical Helicopter will now spawn correctly in the Tabacal area side-mission.
– Fixed bikes not slowing down in water.
– Fixed flash grenades not stopping detection.
– Fixed an occasional instant game-over when falling off a dirt bike.
– Fixed a bug where sometimes the player could not tag enemies after hot joining.
– Adjusted damage caused by explosives in Arcade difficulty.
– Fixed an issue where sometimes pilots didn’t die after AI helicopter crash.
– Fixed a situation where sometimes vehicles disappeared when driving at high speeds.
Some fixes and improvements that are related to some of the game’s audio aspects were implemented. This includes the option to mute radios.
– Players can now mute every radio in-game
– Car radio not functioning in some situations fixed
– Amplified the radio voice effects to avoid player confusing El Sue?o’s voice on the radio and the one of the Ghosts.
– Introduction video mix enhanced.
Various issues were fixed in order to provide a solid experience
– Fixed player models appearing with twisted limbs if they were killed in certain positions.
– Fixed low-resolution textures appearing while aiming/driving.
– Fixed camera clipping through some textures & props.
– Fixed missing textures in certain environments.
– Fixed drone showing blur effect on objects.
– Fixed the textures flickering when using parachute or helicopter.
– Fixed various crashes.
– Fixed an occasional infinite loading screen after validating settings at first launch.
– Fixed various world building glitches.
– Fixed some world parts where the player could get stuck.
-SMAA anti-aliasing mode added
– Notification for anti-aliasing recommendations in multi GPU setups has been added
– Issues causing flickering in multi GPU setups addressed
– Issue with HUD scaling in 4 monitor multi display setups fixed
– Support to bind Home, End, Insert, Delete, Page Up and Page Down keys added
– Several menu navigation improvements with mouse and keyboard were added
– Notification if video driver is outdated has been added
– Notification when the system is low on free RAM and starts writing to the virtual memory has been added
– HUD issue in co-op for users who have already completed the selected mission has been fixed
– Pitch icon display when using mouse to steer helicopters fixed
– Fixed an issue with co-op sharing of systemic activities.
– Fixed the use of Push to Talk in the co-op lobby.
– Changed the Enable Controller default option to Only Gamepads.
– Addressed a number of issues with the Steam Controller icons and functionality.
– Addressed a series of random crashes encountered by users.
– Fixed an issue causing framerate drops when the saving icon was being displayed.
– Fixed an issue where the menu was lagging while running the game on a Hard Disk Drive.
– Solved an issue with VRAM bar update when lowering Resolution scaling.
– Fixed a bug on the Medication Air Transport mission in Tabacal.
– Fixed an issue with character poses in Ansel.
– Solved a controls issue where one couldn’t sprint from crouch or prone position.
More than 6.8 million players have participated in the Ghost Recon Wildlands betas, breaking Ubisoft’s previous beta records.