For Honor Beta Bugging Down On You? Try These Workarounds!
The For Honor beta is live and there have been a lot of complaints as to the beta’s bugging down. PC players of the closed beta reported different kinds of issues that the beta is experiencing. Some complaints were that the beta would not even start up on the PC.
These complaints were received by Ubisoft and are well aware of what is going on. They even suggested some workarounds that could be done for the time being.
|For Honor PS4||
|For Honor Xbox One||
List of PC workarounds for the For Honor closed beta:
- Try to run the program as an admin
- Right click on Uplay icon – go to Properties – then to Compatibility – then select “Run this program as admin”.
- Try disabling any antivirus software
- Disable your antivirus software or another suggestion is to put the game and Uplay in the list of exclusions.
- In adding the game and Uplay to the exclusions list doesn’t work and you are using BitDefender, you will need to disable the ‘Active Threat Control’.
- Force the dedicated GPU
- If you have an Intel integrated GPU try forcing the dedicated GPU by going to the NVIDIA Control panel – then to the “Manage 3D Settings” tab – then to the games .exe – then just place what CPU to use.
- Installation should be on Drive C
- Check to make sure that you’ve installed the game in the Drive C of your computer.
- Relaunch the game
- Try to launch the game on a new Windows system profile
- Unplug then replug
- Temporarily disable your controller software or any software linked to it.
- Unplug any nonessential peripherals like controllers then launch the game. Replug the controllers after launching the game.
The For Honor beta will run up until January 29th only.
The game formally launches on February 14, 2017, available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
IGN’s 5 minute video of the Nobushi warrior of the Samurai faction is awesome! Check out how this character fares in the gameplay.