Ubisoft has released the details on the For Honor Season Pass as well as its free content after it gets released.
The For Honor Season Pass includes the following:
• Six new Heroes – Released in two batches (as each new season of the Faction War begins). Players who own the Season Pass will get to access these new Heroes seven days before they are made available to all players. These Heroes can also be unlocked using Steel (For Honor’s in-game currency) after the Season Pass early access period. To earn Steel, players have to complete matches and in-game challenges.
• Six elite outfits – These outfits are used to customize new heroes
• Exclusive sunbeam effect – For emotes (all Heroes)
• Three exclusive emblem outlines
• Three scavenger crates that unlock additional gear
• 30-Day Champion Status – Gives XP boosts to you and your friends, as well as more XP from crafting and more loot at the end of matches.
Ubisoft has also confirmed that there will be free downloadable content which will be “released over the course of the three seasons.” This includes new maps, modes, and gear.
These downloadable content are available to all players, and as always, Season Pass holders will get to enjoy these during the early access period.
If you’re looking forward to trying out the game, don’t forget to join the open beta happening from 9-12 February!
Gear up for the For Honor open beta! Just fresh after its closed beta, For Honor is finally having an open beta starting February 9th