Destiny 2 Workarounds for Encountered Beta Errors
Bungie released some Destiny 2 workarounds for the errors that are being experienced in its early access beta. Since it is a beta, players are actually helping in testing an unfinished game so errors are expected at this point.
|Destiny 2 PS4||
As of right now here is the list of error codes and their workarounds:
- Client Crashes – no workarounds as of yet and Bungie is investigating the issue.
- Moose Error Code – restart the activity.
- Weasel Error Code – no workarounds as of yet but Redditors found a fix for it.
- Olive Error Code – relaunch beta and retry activity. If it doesn’t work exit Destiny and relaunch.
Here is the list of issues found in the Destiny 2 Beta:
- When attempting to play the beta, players must experience different networking error codes.
- Error codes are expected to appear periodically because Bungie is testing for server stability.
- During Crucible play some location names may not appear.
- After seeing a black screen when entering a countdown match, players might get kicked to orbit.
- When joining in progress games, players might be placed at the beginning of the Inverted Spire.
- Some weapons or abilities may have higher or lower damage than intended because the Sandbox balancing is still taking place.
- Not every content is localized in all languages.
- A network trouble shooting guide is made to ensure proper network settings.
For any other issues, Bungie encourages players to report it in their help forums.
Destiny 2 launches on September 6, 2017, available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and PC for a later date.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
A new Destiny 2 map is not so new since it came from the original Destiny game.