Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Named As Top Game of 2015
As the end of 2015 approaches, internet giants such as YouTube release their yearly top lists, and it’s no surprise to see Call of Duty Black Ops 3 as the year’s Top Overall Video Game. Black Ops 3 was followed by FIFA 16 on second place, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 on third, and Ark Survival Evolved and Agar.io in fourth and fifth respectively. It also came as a surprise that Fallout 4 ranked 7th. This is probably because it has just been recently released.
2015 Top Overall Games
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3
- FIFA 16
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3
- Ark Survival Evolved
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4
- Fallout 4
- Mortal Kombat X
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Until Dawn
YouTube also released a top 10 list of trending gaming videos. The list, as reported by Gamespot, is based on “views, shares, comments, and likes, among other things”. It also includes trailers, fan-made videos, and let’s play videos.
Clash of Clans’ February SuperBowl commercial topped the list, followed by the video titled “Real GTA”. You can view each video by clicking on their titles on the list below.
2015 Top Trending Gaming Videos on YouTube
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
- Real GTA
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 Teaser Trailer
- WARNING: YOU WILL DIE | Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 – Part 1
- Discover Pokémon in the Real World with Pokémon GO!
- Fallout 4 – Official Trailer
- Elders Play Grand Theft Auto V (Elders React: Gaming)
- Halo VS Call of Duty
- Final Fantasy VII – E3 2015 Trailer | PS4
So what do you think of YouTube’s lists? Did your favorite make the cut? Let us know in the comments!
Did you know?
30% of gamers who watch gaming videos on YouTube once a month are women
35% are aged 35 and up
A survey done on 5,000 people aged 18-54 revealed that 47% of YouTube;s gaming community are now parents
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS